- ARRL License Look Up
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- FCC License Grant Lookup
- FCC FRN Registration*
- ARRL Search For Ham Radio Classes
- ARRL Search For A Ham Radio Test Session
- Post Your VE Session on the ARRL Exam Database
* Note: use of Salutations, like Mr., Mrs, Ms., are problematic. The FCC software likes to see your name as First, Middle Initial, Last. Multiple names as the First, Last or Middle tend to confuse the software, and could delay processing of your application. If you must have multiple names or salutations, it’s best to wait until there are no actions pending, and then use On-line filing to update your name. Your Form 605 must have your name exactly as you enter it on your FRN application.