GLAARG Application for Volunteer Examiner Accreditation:
- Complete the information on this form by hand or on the computer. Whether completed by hand or by typing, the form must legible. Poor images, low resolution, and applications with bad handwriting may be rejected. The form must also be signed by hand. Be sure to answer each question that applies to you.
- Submit a copy or image of the completed and signed form
- By E-Mail: Send an image (not a PDF) of the signed form by scanning it or taking a photo, and e-mail the image as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you submit a PDF file, your application may be delayed. An image file of the signed application speeds accreditation. If there is no response within five days, please resend it. If you get an error in sending the e-mail, address your second attempt directly to email@example.com.
- By Mail: Send the signed application to GLAARG Accreditation, PO Box 7443, Redlands CA 92375-0443. Processing through mail may take up to eight days.
- A PDF certificate will be e-mailed without delay.
NOTE: This same form may be used for new applications or to update current GLAARG VE information.
These forms are in Portable Data Format, and require Adobe Reader. If you have Adobe Reader and are having problems getting the forms, try saving the form on your PC, then open the .pdf file using Adobe Reader. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can get it by clicking on the logo, below.